Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

forgot how to put my bottom blade pieces back in the dishwasher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I replaced the main post in my Electrolux dishwasher and cannot remember how everything assembles back in there.
model: FDB1050REQ2
SERIAL: TH80379625

I needed the bottom post below the blade because it had melted due to my lack of putting it back in correctly after taking it out to clean. Then I purchased the piece and have the basket, the spinner blade, the post and a little semi circle piece that fits around.

Does anyone have a diagram of how THE FOUR PIECES go back in the bottom of the dishwasher?

I used to know but I don't now.
also the dishwasher is not draining and even when I don't use it for a month water comes into it from the sink and now I have an inch of water down in the cavity that smells terrible. The dishwasher never did dry correctly but now it fills up a day after it is run. Thanks ahead of time, but will just need the assembly for now I guess.

Last edited by itzdeb on 7/28/2012, 22:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added serial number)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum