Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electrolux EIDW6105

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electrolux EIDW6105 Empty Electrolux EIDW6105 9/6/2009, 12:56

bt

My Electrolux dishwasher (Model 6105) is 10 months old has all the lights blinking. It has happened several times and I have always been able to reset (Hi Temp button) but not this time. The Turbidity light is on, I always use the normal cycle and I live in an area where no one will drive 70 miles to service the unit. Do you think this is the turbidity sensor or could it be the button panel that you have referenced in other forums?

Barb

2Electrolux EIDW6105 Empty Electrolux Dishwasher 9/17/2010, 23:41

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Barb how did you make out with your dishwasher?

They have what's called a washability kit made for these dishwashers. It makes some adjustments to the water pressure and also replaces the turbidity sensor.

There may be some corrosion on the connector plug for the sensor. It should be replaced in a case like this along with the kit being installed.

It doesn't sound like you have a stuck button key. Your dishwasher has a different set of buttons then the ones I usually refer to with a ribbon style connector plug.

Bill

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum