Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

wont start 2nd rinse

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wont start 2nd rinse Empty wont start 2nd rinse 2/27/2011, 01:33

davec1960

MY kenmore series 80 washer will not go into 2nd rinse/spin cycle automaticly anymore

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Is the tub filling up with water, or not filling up with water at all when it gets to the second rinse?

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

3wont start 2nd rinse Empty reply 2/27/2011, 13:44

davec1960

no, after first cycle it just stops, if i turn the knob manually it will go thru the second cycle

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Put the machine in the spin cycle to remove the water, then select cold water and see if the machine fills. Don't use the auto cold. Just cold. We need to see if the cold water valve is working.

Let me know how you make out.

5wont start 2nd rinse Empty reply 2/28/2011, 00:38

davec1960

i'll try to explain better, when i start the washer it goes thru wash,rinse and spin one time, then it hits the first stop position but does not automatically move on too the second rinse/spin cycle. as i understand it the washer should move past the stop and onto the second cycle on its own. when i do it manually water does enter and it spins after.

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

It sounds like all the mechanical functions outside the timer are working fine.

Water Valves
Motor
Pressure Switch
Lid Switch
Pump

There are all controlled by the timer. If the timer is not moving past a certain point in its cycle there is a problem within the timer itself.

The timer consists of number metal fingers that make contact as a cam spins around a dial. It sounds like some of those contacts are either built up with carbon or burned off completely.

If I was doing a service call at your house, I would be taking your timer apart and looking for the bad spot and seeing if it needs cleaned or replaced.

The timer can be tricky to take apart and get back together. Let me know what you find if you take it apart and check it out.

hanmei

In the fashion world, we've all seen the classic monogram canvas series of the Louis Vuitton handbags. Although this classic series Womens Wallets Coin Purses French Galactic Blue looks has been unchanged, but it was really very popular on the market. We also see some new styles are evolved from the monogram canvas series. For example, the canvas series which made from rich in color Multicolored and raw materials of the cotton. In a word, the Mini Lin has evolved into a well-known LV monogram.Along with the development of the Mini Lin series, it filled with elegant style, but make for the modern women. Elegant, modern and interesting, all of these features make the Mini series more young and urbanization than other Louis Vuitton handbags series.Let take the Sac Mary Kate for example, which is one popular style of the Mini series, it was really an amazing design, this style is very common, and young. Soon it will become your the most favorite handbags series.What make the Sac Mary Kate become the greatest handbags? Look from flank, the top of this handbag is tapered; the special shape makes you feel very comfortable when carrying it, and at the same time can display the perfect appearance of the handbags. A very large pocket decorated in the front and back of the bags, which very convenient to place your personal belongings. The main interlayer of the Womens Bags Handbags Macao Clutch Ebony if very strong and wide enough to hold documents and books, at the same it looks very elegant and fashionable.Silent tones and beautiful design lets you can use this handbag every day. The color of the Sac Mary Kate handbag is also can be the black and white color, also looks very surprising. It's hard to tell who is better, because both design concepts of the bags are very subtle and undervalued. You just according to your needs, and choose the most suitable ones for you. The price of this style Louis Vuitton handbags is $975 and it is really for. This is not a simple daily designer handbag, but one amazing design to rebuild. You can carry the stylish designer handbags at any occasion, as like the most Louis Vuitton handbags, the design and modeling are eternal. This perfect designer handbag is especially designed for a young people and those who have a young heart.All the Mini series provide the same function and beautiful appearance, but the Sac Mary Kate handbag also has a slightly different style. All the Mini series of the Louis Vuitton Handbags are very fashionable, elegant, eternal, mature, and suggesting that the elegant environment.In a word, this series of the Louis Vuitton handbags are really unique, interesting and charming. The price of the most of the style is on 1000 dollars and with beautiful canvas that makes it more durable and light. You can find the Louis Vuitton Bags on sale at any place you travel, you can try one such style doing your best - you won't be disappointed! Womens Bags Handbags Beverly Clutch Brown
Do you know how to spot Coach knockoff purses and handbags? The first thing you need to spot is by observing the quality of leather. In fact, this is one of the easiest ways to spot a fake or counterfeit.Authentic Coach purses are made of high grade quality leather and Coach knockoff handbags can actually have fake leather on them.There are instances where Coach knockoff purses use real leather as well and to spot these, you need to observe closer. You will notice that authentic Coach handbags have double stitches and are tougher than most fakes. The stitches on the non-authentic ones may sometimes be jagged or slanted in some cases but their makers have learned to improve these with time as well.Also, when you look at Coach knockoff handbags at first glance, you will not notice any major difference between the original but if you inspect the interior of the handbags, you will find that there is a difference in quality. Authentic Coach purses have excellent craftsmanship.Obviously, if budget is a big concern to you, getting these knockoffs is understandable however be prepared to feel awkward when you go out shopping with them. You may notice subtle stares and glances on your Coach knockoff purses as they are visibly less chic than the real thing and you may find it easier to get damaged as well.An authentic Coach handbag carries a lifetime guarantee and is a better outlay of your investment. They are expensive because they are more durable than the fakes and they exude such quality from the craft. The materials used are not sub-standard for the brand and they even have a resale value should you want to change for a new handbag one day.The bottom-line is if it's within your means, try not to get Coach knockoff purses and handbags for yourself as you may regret the purchase in future. Save up for that dream Coach designer handbag if you really love the brand.If you are looking for authentic Coach purses and you want good deals, you can look to buy online on eBay. The best deals are definitely there and not to worry, eBay protects its buyers should anything go wrong. Womens Bags Handbags Courtney MM Noir

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum