Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

fmt144g1w3 over range microwave fridgidaire

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jwwahly

ok i kind of know whats wrong i need someone to come to my house and fix. i took this apart to clean and try to get to the vent motor i took the control panel apart. took the computer chip board off of the back of the c. panel flipped it over and found some burnt circiuts on the chip board which would explain why the over range lights didnt work anymore. i wiped the front of the control panel with a damp cloth because my unit was just one big greasy mess. hooked everything back up and now the control panel isnt working right and after about 2 minutes either codes f4 or f3 come up i think the chip board is bad but would like in house service to check the unit if possible Embarassed Crying or Very sad

2fmt144g1w3 over range microwave fridgidaire Empty Microwave Repair 1/28/2009, 17:43

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Hello,
What is the Zip Code that you live in?
Thanks,
Bill

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum