Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

Defalt code?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Defalt code? Empty Defalt code? 5/8/2009, 00:22

Melanie

My dishwasher reads dE on key pad? does anyone know what this means?

2Defalt code? Empty LG DE Fault Code 9/17/2010, 23:50

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

It sounds like you have something to do with a drain problem. DE sounds like a code for an LG Dishwasher.

This could be caused from too many suds. My own mom is famous for this one. Oversudsing will cause the machine to drain too slowly giving the code.

Build up in the drain line from the dishwasher to the sink drain is another possibly. I've seen collections of seeds, glass, broken dishes, grime and the list goes on.

Those are some things to give a look at first then from that point you may have to dig into the mechanics of the dishwasher from there.

Making sure the impeller on the drain pump is not damaged or worn. Same with the wash motor. More than likely the problem is something that can be easily corrected by either adjusting the soap usage or checking the drain line for obstructions.

Bill

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum