Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

ge water in door push lever

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ge water in door push lever Empty ge water in door push lever 11/10/2010, 20:55

rforeman1973

the lever broke and needs repaired. Is this a homeowner fix or a repairman? I can still operate it but this is not a clean fix.maybe super glue would work. If I had a manual I could fix it. thank you

2ge water in door push lever Empty ge water in door push lever 2/26/2011, 21:59

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

If you have some experience in taking things apart and getting them back together go ahead and give it a shot.

You will more than likely find yourself calling in an expert on this one. Even after you have done a few of these they can still test your patience.

Give it a shot, the worst that is going to happen is that you will need to call a repairman to your house to put it back together. Best case, all goes well and you successfully get the thing back together.

I have faith in you. One tip, don't let the water line pop out of the hole that it is in. You'll know what I mean when you get there.

Bill

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum