Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kenmore 90 series shaking its booty!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bark3305

My Kenmore 90 series washer is rinsing my laundry, but watching it, you'd think there was a wild animal inside, trying to get out: it shakes all over the place, and you can see on the outside where the agitator-thingie is slamming against the side walls. ?? I found videos about repairing the motor, but the motor seems to be working fine, i.e., there's no "clicking" and it's definitely moving! Is the agitator mis-aligned? I haven't moved the washer recently. Ideas?

2Kenmore 90 series shaking its booty!! Empty Kenmore 90 Series Shaking 12/11/2008, 20:20

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Hello
If you can Post your Model Number, I can look up your washer and give you some better assistance.

Run the machine on the spin cycle completely empty and let me know if the machine still shakes.

Thanks,
MrBill
Direct Drive Repair Manual

Last edited by MrBill on 1/10/2009, 06:01; edited 1 time in total

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Bark3305

I ran it on empty and it seems fine now. Maybe too big a wash load the last time? Thanks for the advice!

4Kenmore 90 series shaking its booty!! Empty Kenmore 90 Series 12/12/2008, 21:36

MrBill

MrBill
Admin

Hello,

I may have been an unbalanced load. Sometimes when only an item or two is in the washer or something large this happens.

By running the machine on empty helps determine if the machine was at fault or the load.

This case sounds like the load may have been the culprit.

The next few times you run the Washer just keep an eye on it and see what it does. Let me know how it runs after a few days to see if the problem returns. Thanks for using my forum for help. I will be more than happy to help you out further if need be.

Bill

http://www.applianceoutletservice.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum