Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

whirlpool cabrio Hot water wash is only warm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ccforgues

ok so I realized that my washing machine wasn't working on the HOT setting it kept flashing LF(long fill)..so today I interrupted a WARM cycle on to realize its cold. so i did another load and put it on warm and realized that there was no hot water going to the machine..I found a 2 valves under the wash sink one was open and one was shut. the shut one was the hot water. so i opened it and did a load on HOT. well tons of hot water went into the washer but so did a lot of cold water. When i opened it during the wash process it i felt the water and it was warm. Is there anything that I should do. When I grabbed the hot water line as it was filling up it was very hot..so i dont know why the wash wouldnt be hotter.

thanks for all your help.

*update* now that a HOT wash went through with a few clothes in it..there is all this nasty black stuff on the inside of my washer...I had to rinse off all the clothes. Now what???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum