Appliance Questions and Answers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Appliance Questions and Answers Forum

Post your Questions in the Forums about Appliance Repair and Service Questions and get Free Advice and Repair Help

You are not connected. Please login or register

GE Top Load washer model # WJSR4160DW agitating & spinning problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chedrick

Hello, I have been trying to figure out my washer problem for a couple weeks now. I have a GE top load model # WJSR4160DW & I was having problems with it not wanting to agitate. Everything else worked Just fine, all the cycles, spinning, water level etc.. I replaced the drive Bell & agitator today & evrything seemed to be working just fine. I tried it in all the cycles without clothes in it. I started out with a small load & again everything seemed Just fine & actually the agitator seemed to be working better then it has in some time. Towards the end of the cycle I heard a big CLANK sound & I immediately turned it off & at that point discovered it had stopped spinning now. I dont know what else to try at this point. I dont have the money to call a repair man, single Grandmother raising 4 grandkids. Having no washer is NOT an option. No vehicle to go to Laundromat. Please advise me IF anything else I can try. Thank You, Christine H. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum